The payment of your order in advance or upon the delivery of the product, can be carried out with one of the following payment methods:
Payment on delivery upon delivery and collection in cash
- For purchased products that worth more than two hundred (200.00) euros, with no financial burden in Greece and Cyprus.
- If the products are paid when delivered (and the order is below 200€), there will be an extra charge of only 1.65 euros within Greece and 3,00 to 6,40 euros in Cyprus (depending on the delivery option you choose).
- The products are sent by courier and they can be paid when delivered.
- Note: Payment by cash is granted only for shipments in Greece and Cyprus.
Deposit in Bank Account
- An order can be paid through a deposit from a bank account.
- In order for a customer to be better served, a justification of a name and order number (indicated on the e-mail confirmation) can be given to the bank.
- If the deposit is not operated within three (3) working days, from the receiving of the email, then the order is automatically canceled.
The bank accounts where customers can deposit the fee for the payment of an order are:
EUROBANK GR6902600270000300202005570 (or 0026.0027.30.0202005570)
ALPHA BANK GR1101401460146002002024640 (or 146-00-2002-024640)
As a beneficiary of the above accounts our company name is appeared: ALEXANDRA CHRISTOU SINGLE MEMBER PC.
Credit Card, Debit or Prepaid card
- When an order is listed on our website and chosen to be paid by credit card, the customer will be directed through our site in a secure fit completion of the customer’s card details.
- The www.christou1910.com supports payments with all types of credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American express, Diners, Discover etc.)
- (New Service – Tokenization) Now you can save your credit card in the safe interface of the bank to use it in the future.
- Note: For security reasons and confidentiality the payment with a credit or debit card is not available for phone orders.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
You can make the payment of your order with a choice of repayment through the portal of electronic payments Paypal. The official fee for this service is 3,4% + 0,35 EUR according to the official charging fee of www.paypal.com
Cash when products are receipted from store
- By choosing the receipt from the store,customers can pay their order in store upon receipt of the products
- Our shop is located 20, Delfon str., Marousi, P.C.: 15125
- You should pick your order, after you have received an informational text message on your mobile phone, informing you that your order is ready.
For more information please contact us on 2106179177 or firstname.lastname@example.org