PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The e-shop www.christou1910.com, belongs to the Company “ALEXANDRA CHRISTOU SINGLE MEMBER PC”, located in Marousi, on 20, Delfon str., with VAT number800611071, Tax Office IZ’ in Marousi, with GEMI number 132080001000, tel. Contact 2106179177, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Christou1910 (hereinafter “the company”) we recognise the importance of the personal data (hereinafter “the Data”) of our websites΄visitors. The protection of your personal data, always in compliance with the applicable regulatory framework on the protection of personal data, constitutes a commitment for us.
This Personal Data Protection Policy applies to the company’s website. It aims to provide information regarding the collection, storing, use and any other form of processing of visitors’ data by the company, in its capacity as Data Controller, as well as regarding your rights pursuant to applicable provisions.
1. WHICH ARE THE CATEGORIES OF DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
1.1. Data required for the management of the online services (www.christou1910.com), the submission of online comments through the company’s or third party websites (e.g. posting a comment in a social media platform), complaints, questions and requests.
- Identification data, e.g. full name, address, Tax ID no, phone;
- Contact data, e.g. postal and email address, landline and/or cellphone number, comments, requests, etc.;
- Authentication data, e.g. username and password.
1.2. Cookies and other technologies
We collect information using cookies and other similar technologies, such as web beacons and social plugins.
1.3. Device Data
When you visit our websites, we receive the URL address of the website you accessed prior visiting our site, the date and time of your visit, the operation system of the device and the browser used, as well as the IP address of your device.
1.4. Location Data
When you visit our websites, using a computer, tablet or cell phone, we collect data regarding your exact location, based on the setting of your devices. In any case, keep in mind that your consent will be requested before using location and GPS services.
2. WHY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The company collects and processes only the data required to pursue the following purposes. In particular:
- For identification purposes in order to communicate with you;
- For the management of your complaint, in relation to one of our company’s products or services;
- For the management of a request you submit regarding one of our products or services
- For your information regarding our products and services, for which you have previously expressed an interest;
- For your information regarding your order
We may process your data if you have previously expressly given your consent, e.g.:
- To improve our services offered through our website, in order to meet your personal needs and choices;
- To improve and measure the effectiveness and deliverability of our advertisements appearing in third party websites;
- To display advertisements related to the Company’s products and offers
- To send newsletters including informative content
- To promote the Company’s products or servicesIn any case, the company may process your data for purposes of compliance with the obligations imposed by the currently applicable legal and regulatory framework and the supervising authorities, as well as with the decisions of competent Authorities or Courts.
3. HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
The Company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information on a permanent basis, in order to be protected from incidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access and any other form of unlawful processing.
However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the equipment (e.g. personal computer), software, telecommunication equipment that you use is sufficiently secure and protected from malware (e.g. viruses). You should be aware that, by not using sufficient security measures (e.g. secure settings in your browser, updated malware protection software, avoidance of use of software and hardware of dubious provenance, etc.), entails the risk that the data, as well as the passwords you use, can be disclosed to non-authorized third parties.
4. WHO WE WILL SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We may disclose your data, in addition to the employees of the Company responsible for the processing of requests, the management of comments, complaints and questions you submit through our websites, provided that the currently applicable statutory conditions are met, to the competent employees of companies of our Group in the context of their activities, as well as to third parties (natural persons and legal entities, to whom the company assigns from time to time the performance of certain tasks on its behalf), under the condition to maintain at all time professional secrecy and the confidentiality.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
5.1. We will keep your data as long as you are a Customer of the Company and for a period of up to five (5) years after their collection thereof.
5.2. After the elapse of the retention period, the Company will ensure the secure destruction and/or deletion of your data.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights regarding the date we keep for you:
- Right of access: You may request to receive information regarding the processing of your data (e.g. the categories of data, the purposes of processing, etc.).
- Right to rectification: You may request us to rectify or supplement your data, if they are incomplete or contain inaccuracies.
- Right to erasure: In some cases you may request the erasure of all or part of your data (e.g. if the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected).
- Right to restrict processing: You may request the restriction of the procession of your data, where specified by law.
- Right to object: You may object, at any time, to the processing of your data performed, in the context of the pursuance of our legitimate interests, as specified above.
- Right to data portability: You may request us to give you or transfer to a third provider some of the information you have provided us, in electronic form.
If you believe that your rights are infringed in any manner whatsoever, you may also submit a complaint to the competent Supervising Authority:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority
Address: 1-3 Kifisias Ave., 115 23, Athens
Call Center: +30-210 647 5600
Fax: +30-210 647 5628
7. MORE DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Company does not collect or gains access to, in any manner whatsoever, special (“sensitive”) categories of personal data. The visitor has the obligation to refrain from providing such data, related to its person or third parties. The Company shall not be held liable by any visitors or third parties for the provision and/or processing of such data, caused by their acts or omissions in breach of the aforementioned obligation.
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not controlled by the Company but by other third parties (e.g. social network websites, Greek and European Supervising Authorities, other services, etc.).
We may amend this Policy from time to time, in order to be always compliant with the statutory requirements and the procedures of our business activities. If we decide to replace this Policy or effect very important changes, we will notify you with a notice in this website.
In order to be informed about the most up to date version of this Policy, visit this page regularly.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files dropped to the browser when someone visits a website. Their main function is to store information, e.g. preferred language and country, connection information, etc., in order to facilitate the browsing experience of visitors in the websites. The information collected in this manner is not interconnected to your personal data and is used exclusively for security reasons and statistical purposes.
2. WHICH CATEGORIES OF COOKIES WE COLLECT?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Performance, analysis and research Cookies
- Security Cookies
- Advertising Cookies
- Social Networking Cookies
3.1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are “first party cookies” that are used exclusively by us for the proper function of our websites. They allow you to browse and use their features, e.g. access to secure areas, etc. All your preferences and settings (e.g. language and country, log-in information, browser and plug-in settings) that are stored in these cookies, are reproduced in our websites and cannot determine your personal identity. Without them many applications of our websites cannot function efficiently.
3.2. Performance, analysis and research Cookies
These are cookies that aim to improve the attractiveness, the content and the functionality of the websites. For example, we can determine the frequency of traffic, the information such as the number of persons visiting our websites and individual webpages, as well as the number of persons that go back to such websites, the keywords used in the search field, the location of the user, i.e. the country, the area and, as appropriate, the city or the municipality of access, etc. Furthermore, they track the pages you visit, the time you stay on them as well as the points where you express your interest.
3.3. Functionality Cookies
These are cookies that enable our websites to “remember” the user’s preferences, in order to provide improved and customized features. Furthermore, they may be used, when the user selects one of the features of our websites, e.g. to “share” the content or a video of our websites in social networks.
3.4. Security Cookies
These are cookies used for the protection of the user from malicious activity.
3.5. Advertising Cookies
These are cookies that enable us to receive information regarding the interest that the user has expressed in any of our advertised products or services. These cookies are used to display personalized advertisements, based on the preferences you expressed in one of our products and services. Furthermore, for the customization of the content and the advertisements of our website, the provision of social network media features and for traffic analysis, we use tools (including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook pixel, etc.). Furthermore, keep in mind that in the context of this purpose we may share information about the manner you use our websites with third party social media, advertising and analytics providers, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or was collected, in the context of the use of their services.
3.6. Social Networking Cookies
The posts, images and videos that you view in our websites may be shared to social networking sites using the “share” buttons. These cookies enable the function of said buttons, so that they recognize when you wish to share a post or video. Keep in mind that the Company does not influence the manner in which the social networks use your personal data. For more information about the cookies used by the social networks and the information they may collect, please refer to their respective privacy policies.
4. AMENDMENT OF THE POLICY AND NOTIFICATION
We may amend this Policy from time to time, in order to be always compliant with the statutory requirements and the procedures of our business activities. If we decide to replace this Policy or introduce very important changes, we will notify you accordingly. In order to be informed about the most up to date version of this Policy, we advise you to visit this page regularly.